The boat for all eventualities! Whether it is a tour on a calm river, a longer round on a big lake or the paddling holidays in the Stockholm Archipelago, the TOURYAK 500 is the first choice for all of these. A true allrounder!
It is large, spacious and stable. The modern lower boat with the dished lateral sides offers a high level of initial and secondary stability, whilst running easily. The spacious cockpit allows even larger paddlers to maintain a comfortable seating position over longer periods of time. Large storage compartments and ample equipment. Made of almost indestructible HTP.
Equipped with our 3D-touring thigh braces with a large padded surface, to reduce weight and offer maximum comfort!
It is also equipped with:
– Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
– 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
– Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
– Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
– A deck-net behind the cockpit
– A large deck-net in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
– Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
– Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
– Paddleholder for installung an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
– Spare-paddle holder
– Anti-theft device
– Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
– Prepared for steering
- Material HTP
- Length 503 cm /16.5 ft
- Width 63 cm / 25 in
- Weight 28 kg / 62 pds
- Cockpit 4 (94 cm) / 37 in
- Paddlerweight 75-110 kg / 165-243 pds
Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue
Stop by for details, call us at 716-213-0350 or contact us direct (direct link)
Contact Paths, Peaks & Paddles for Color and Stock availability
Please consult with us on shipping charges outside of a 120 mile radius.
This product may incur more than then $8.00 shipping charges. Please contact the dealer for the actual shipping charges of your product. Additional shipping may be incurred if your item(s) are being shipped out of the United States.